A new dimension in industrial intelligence, Smartia provides scalable AI solutions that connect and transform industrial data into actionable insights. MAIO, Smartia’s industrial intelligence platform combines edge computing, big data technology and AI-driven applications to provide a complete digital solution for the manufacturing and engineering industries. Smartia also offers an AI and MachineLearning application development service that is tailored to the customer’s needs. For more information visit www.smartia.tech.
We are a creative and ambitious bunch of engineers, hackers and entrepreneurs who love building awesome technology that can make a difference. Our skills range from robotics, AI, industrial manufacturing to software engineering and sales. We have worked for some of the largest organisations in these fields including Google, Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Morgan Stanley and Ansys just to mention a few.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales specialist who can help support our Sales team to market MAIO and build the Smartia brand. The type of candidate we are looking for needs to,
- Have some experience in sales, especially telesales
- Enjoy establishing and developing business relationships with prospects and customers
- Look to regularly keep customers up to date with relevant information
- Be comfortable talking on the phone or in person
- Use their own initiative to find the information needed for specific situations
- Be happy to work outside their comfort zone when required e.g. learning new skills
- Be an organised individual that can prioritise and manage their time accordingly
- Demonstrate LinkedIN and other social media skills
- Above all, be target driven
- Supporting the sales and marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Telemarketing Support – outbound calling
- Planning and implementing Lead Generation campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Attend conferences, webinars and trade shows
- Using Salesforce to manage contact base and campaigns
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses.
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Training and development programs
- Health care insurance for the whole family
- Pension scheme
- 24 vacation days (not including bank holidays)
- Company profit-sharing scheme
At Smartia we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation during the process, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Send us a short email with your CV to email@example.com. No recruiters at this stage please.