Among the European countries, the UK is one of the countries that has produced the most advanced and innovative start-up companies in the field of smart manufacturing. Behind this is the fact that there are many world-class universities in the UK, and joint research with companies has been actively promoted in a fulfilling environment with the support of the government. As a result, it is possible to create many attractive technologies. UK smart manufacturing technology, supported by many start-ups with such innovative technologies, is helping to make manufacturing sites smarter.
At this virtual exhibition, 25 companies carefully selected by the British government from these start-up companies will exhibit. It's a great opportunity to interact directly with these companies in a virtual space just like a real exhibition. We are confident that we can provide cutting-edge technology that meets your needs and contributes to business development.
Why you can't miss this exhibition:
- You can interact directly with 25 UK companies across 6 disciplines, carefully selected by the UK government based on Japanese market needs, without having to travel to the UK.
- You can interact with UK companies in a variety of ways, including live chat, virtual meetings, and email, and feel free to discuss technical issues .
- With a wealth of examples, you can understand how technical solutions can contribute to your business .
- Your convenience at a good timing visited the booth of each company, the video and presentations through , will be able to understand the technology and its success stories provided by the British company.
- Using the interpreter service, you can have a discussion and a question and answer session without any misunderstandings.