- Effective use of assets in producing goods and services
- Ensuring that machines, equipment, and assets are used to their full potential
- Minimal downtime and maintenance
- Streamlining processes and minimising waste
- Improving the bottom line
- Non intrusive connectivity
- Utilisation breakdown visualised in detail
- Analytics converting data into insights
- Expert advice to implement changes
- Increased visibility: Providing real-time data on the performance of assets, allowing companies to see how they are being used and identify areas for improvement.
- Improved decision-making: Informed decisions on how to optimise their assets, reduce downtime, and improve production processes.
- Reduced maintenance costs: Identify potential issues before they become major problems, reducing the need for costly repairs and maintenance.
- Increased efficiency: Identifying and addressing bottlenecks in production processes helps to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Better asset utilisation: Identify opportunities to use assets more effectively and maximise their value.
- Improved reliability: Reduce the risk of unexpected downtime and improve the reliability of the production processes.
- Utilisation usage information such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Non intrusive installation to help avoid downtime during implementation
- Real time visualisation of utilisation metrics and KPIs
- Performance breakdown of all the assets and equipment used in the facility
- Out of the box analytics to convert raw data into actionable insights
- Simple upgrade to unleash further tools to create your own dashboards and analytics
Providing real time information on production efficiency
- Manufacture industrial seals
- Supplying to defence & aerospace, energy, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals markets
- Using Smartia Asset Utilisation to monitor and predict equipment performance and quality KPIs
- Increasing uptime by up to 20% after initial POV
Advance warnings 9 months before potential failures and £150k operational savings per turbine.
Predict 90% failures before they occur saving over £100k per composite part and reducing energy and material waste.
Automated defect detection reduced the man power required and therefore reduced the associated costs substantially. It also allowed staff to focus on other business critical tasks.
An automated product quality inspection system which has increased quality levels and saves £20m per plant annually.
£1M savings in a single quarter, and potentially achieving £6M savings within 18 months.
Computer vision based fault detection, automating the inspection process and increasing coverage by over 3 fold.
Detecting scrap in the single grain crystallisation casting process using regression modelling and advanced analytics.
Robotic fulfilment rig that demonstrates how robotics and machine learning can be used to help support staff.
Switched from the regular cutting tool replacement process at every 200 products to a monitored based system that extended the life of a cutting tool by up to 3 times.
Health Indicator application provides early alerts that equipment is degrading and likely to need maintenance.
Power usage effectiveness (PUE) is an important industry metric for measuring the energy efficiency of a data centre. Optimising this can provide huge cost savings of up to 20% in this case.
Condition-based tool replacement using data and machine learning to inform decisions. Leading to a reduction in cost and extending the life of the tools.
Smartia’s MAIO will enable AI at the edge, supporting privacy-preserving distributed learning. Use of AI for cyber security to detect attacks and improve the security of large scale IIoT systems.